A longer life expectancy for your products
Spindles are a type of spacer designed for joint applications. Due to the angles of the chamfers and the gap profile, the gap is pulled away from the outer diameter and does not interfere with or rub against applications. An excellent design for hinged applications, giving your product a longer life expectancy.
Spindles are available in a wide variety of materials, including carbon, high carbon, 18-8 stainless steel, and 3-16 stainless steel.
Features & Advantages
- The modified angle of the slot seam stops the application from wearing
- Straight cut-offs allow the spindle to sit completely in the application
- Internal or external chamfers
- Can be produced with a flange
- Protects the joint from wear due to rotation
- Cost and weight-saving verses sold pins
Spindles are much more than a simple spacer. Engineered specifically for applications that rotate, the unique designs of Vogelsang’s spindles add value to your product.
The split seam radius and chamfers are tightly controlled. The attention to the gap allows rotation without interference from the open seam. Save weight and costs with a superior hollow body design.